POWERFUL DYNAMIC ANALYSIS
- BikeFit carries out an automated tracking of markers placed on certain anatomical points, at a rate of 50-60 FPS. Its high-resolution camera (1280x1024) allows for sub-milimetric accuracy.
- The application automatically extracts relevant biomechanical parameters througout the entire recording.
- The interface shows normative data for each cycling discipline and offers suggestions to improve the posture.
- BikeFit will generate a personal report in a second, including statistics, relevant screenshots, etc.
SIMPLE & FAST
- It requires a free space of about 2x2.5m and it is very easy to set up and use. Camera and tripod are placed at the indicated distance from the bicycle, and then configured. The system will be ready for all customers thereon.
- The preparation of a new recording involves just placing the marker on the rider’s body.
Permanent software license | Plug-and-play | Pre-installed software